Monday, February 13, 2012

1. Okinawa Photography Tours 沖縄撮影ツアー

Hello and Konichiwa,

Welcome to my blog! This is the first of many blogs that will take place over the next year. I plan on using this to inform the Okinawa community on upcoming photography events happening around this awesome island. These type of events include photography tours, camera classes, printing deals, photo ops, etc...
American Village

I will also blog about the photographs I capture while traveling this amazing island. As I post these photos I will try and give a description of what was going on in my head prior to the shot. Okinawa is very beautiful and offers plenty of photo opportunities if you can get a little creative.

The photograph displayed here was taken just outside the main entrance to American Village. The timing was critical for this shot. Tide needed to be high, morning sunlight, little clouds, no wind, and a steady tripod. I used my wide angle lens, three bracketed photos, and HDR software to get the effect I was looking for. 

I look forward to meeting you and please tell your friends!

Aloha~

Chris G. Rose
www.kaiumi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment