Tuesday, February 21, 2012

3. Zakimi Castle, Yomitan Village

What a great opportunity to photograph one of Okinawa's most famous castles and I thank everyone for being there. It was an awesome place to take pictures as we were able to walk on top of these walls and get great shots. Thanks Zakimi caretakers! Of course I used my trusty wide angle lens and a steady tripod. I snapped three bracketed shots and used HDR/Photoshop editing to get the right effects. Post a comment if you have any questions...

Leading the viewer up the stairs

Nice S curve with contrast
Overview of Zakimi with a small path leading into the woods

Thanks for a great afternoon and I look forward to our next Okinawa Photography Tour!

Chris G. Rose
www.kaiumi.com


2 comments:

  1. Great job with these, Chris. Great compo. Nice tone-mapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete